الجمعة، 3 يناير 2014

my sunglasses collection + review


hi guys <3

hope you're well ?
im the type of girl who have a slighttt obsession over sunglasses and i love to wear some fun ones sometimes,
in that case i prefer to buy some "affordable" ones rather than those from high-end brands
plus,,I'm not very gentle when it comes to my sunglasses :$ i shove them into my bag with my other stuff
so  ..
 I'm gonna share with you my sunglasses collection and a review on each pair of my sunglasses ,where I got them? ..are they good or not?..ect!

this is what i have in my sunglasses drawer currently:




-1&2 were from  Lindex  ...in general their sunglasses are not the best , tow of them broke on me and #1 the only pair that didn't broke...yet coz i don't wear it very often

3&4&4 all are from  #iconic their sunglasses are and good quality . they always have a great selection. .i love them <3

#6 ray bans (not the real ones) i think it's the pair i paid the most for..it's was 130 sr i blve ..it broke =) not good quality .

#the newest addiction to my collection ..and guess where are they from? ICONIC <3 they are perfect
for my face shape

#8 i got it from ALDO to be honest it's not my fav pair :P but they lasted me for a long time ..every time  I break a pair of sunglasses i reach for those.
-They are affordable .



this pair i got from H&M they look great ..they dont have that chabby look. they were black with green undertone BUT again they broke on me :( that's why i dont have then in my collection any more .

that's it :) i hope you liked my little collection <3

what's your favourite  shop to buy sunglasses ??

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق